Number of General Assembly membets: 16
Governing Board: Vatroslav Zovko, Davor Gjenero, Nebojsa Gavrilov, Predrag Bejakovic, Srdjan Dvornik
Average budget over last three years: 120.000EUR
Sources of funding: EC, Croatian government and many other. For the complete list, please visit www.zamirnet.hr section Donors.
Modalities of action: concrete projects and programs.
Main partners: For the comprehensive list, please visit www.zamirnet.hr section Partners.
ZaMirNET is a citizen association (non-profit organization) dedicated towards developing civil society, promoting a culture of peace and the idea of sustainable development in Croatia and the region.
- strategic use of ICT,
- non formal education,
- policy advocacy,
- providing support to independent media initiatives.
Strategic use of ICT:
- ICT for employment
- introduction to the information society
- digital media
- human rights, women’s rights etc. in collaboration with other civil society organizations
- technology planning in collaboration with other civil society organizations and IT SMEs
- distribution of information relevant for civil society
- logistics for civic campaigns
- mailing lists, hosting, and web site design for civil society
- National ICT Policy Monitor/ Information Society Watch
- studies, research
Support to independent media:
- online newsletter for civil society and urban culture www.zamirzine.net
- network of independent online media
- collaboration with MIR – Network of Internet Radio Stations
- training of young journalists