MAC Club is a civil society organization founded since the 5th of October 2011, working on the social development, training and consultancy. The letters MAC are abbreviation for (Make A Contribution) to be the mission for developing our community through our contribution.
The organization consists of 10 working staff members;
4 Board of Chairman
In addition to 40+ volunteers
MAC Club operates from an administrative headquarters however, our activities are located in different venues.
The sources of fund are usually based on crowd fund and sometimes we got fund per activity, however the main issue remaining is having a sustainable operational fund.
Our modules take the format of;
- Awareness Campaigns.
- Non-formal education projects
- Training programs
Our partners varies per the activity and scope of work;
- Heritage Theme: Al Horya Center for Creativity Arts
- Health and Environment Theme: Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Women Empowerment theme: Alexandria Regional Center for Women's Health
To be the social changing entity that can help the community towards finding better and tangible solutions and to be the destination for youth who want to invest their energy to add a remarkable value to their community.
MAC Club 2020
MAC Club to be sustainable development organization, able to raise the qualifications of the individuals and provide a platform for enhancing the community.
- Introduce MAC Club as a social development organization nationally and regionally.
- Run MAC Club as a business module through; projects, training programs and events.
- Empower the capacity and potentials to be able to create, implement and perform.
MAC Club main project and activities are subdivided from its working themes and they are;
- Heritage Preservation: Throughout Revival Alexandrian Heritage Program that aim to raise the awareness about the importance of heritage and its moral value.
- Child Protection: through Spotlight program that provides all the possible ways to achieve child safeguard and provide space for children to create and integrate in their communities.
- Women Empowerment and Gender Diversity Management: Through Bridges program that seek to raise the potentials of youth and especially young females through training to create new female potentials.
- Peace Building and Dialogue: Within different partnerships with stakeholders in national and regional programs as Young Mediterranean Vocies with Anna Lindh and British Council Co funded by European Union.
- Health and Environmental Awareness: MAC Care program is aiming to provide the easiest possible ways of raising the awareness in public health and enhance sustainable communities within environmental policies.
In addition to working in the Events' management and Training in development related activities.
We can contribute to the network through our activities illustrated above, joining the network would allow us to expand it in a large scale. Also helping the network through event planning and training at any related field if possible.
Joining the ALF Network would allow MAC Club to expand regionally and nationally with different stakeholders and this will help in achieving our objectives, in addition to promoting intercultural and civil society dialogue to stand against the surrounding challenges.