The NGO AENAO was established in 2006 and is actively involved in the field of non- formal education by developing and implementing a number of projects to promote health and social issues, as well as contributing in the development of cognitive, emotional, and behavioural skills.
Moreover, it occupies a group of volunteers from a variety of scientific fields, and experienced scientists coordinate each project contributing by this way in its effectiveness. AENAO every year submita a variety of projects (training courses, youth exchanges, conference and production of educational manual) under the umbrella of Youth in ACTION program, Grundtvig, Invest in People Program and Black Sea Basin Joint Operational Program
AENAO, aims to:
• Promote health by creating networks and implementing projects based on non-formal education and learning by experience methodology
• Undertake national and international collaboration with reliable agents, in order to exchange experience and best practices
• Design programs that encourage social cohesion, protect the human rights and respect the environment
• Empower women to take initiatives and improve their socio-economic status
• Empower young people, enhance and build their personal skills.
• Inform society on innovative programs and activities which are conferences, seminars, meetings, etc.
• Organize campaigns and initiatives that benefit the society
Addicted to life (2006)
Smoking prevention (2007)
Fight for life (2008)
Crash test revised (2010)
Creative interpersonal relations(2010)
The violet project (2011)
Captaik Cook (2011)
Youth and the City (2011)
Environment and Volunteerism (2011)
IST: Smoking prevention (2010-2012)
IST: Conflict Management (2011 -2013)
AENAO can share the experience and knowledge acquired as the result of the projects that has implemented in the last years.Moreover, AENAO using the enthusiasm and creativity of its members can suggest innovative ideas for promoting change and better quality of life
ALF network it offers the opportunity to cooperate with other organisations which have the same interests, objectives and ambitions to mobilize individuals and to fuel change in the specific geographical region.