Euro-Arab is a non-profit organization and a researchers & professionals network, based in Barcelona, the Euro-Mediterranean capital. It aims to develop actions to facilitate the academic and professional integration of Arab and European students, professionals and researchers in Spain.
It is an entity engaged with the Arab communities residing in Spain and Europe, and has the following main objectives:
- Dissemination of the scientific, economic, social and cultural production.
- Participation at the associative and political level in Spain.
- Promotion of the Moroccan and Arabic culture.
- Participation of young people at the academic and entrepreneurial level.
Entity size: 30-50 people
Partners/Funding: Barcelona's Council City, Youth Agency-Catalan Government, Private Institutions
We intend to establish solid links between Europe and the Arab world from Barcelona: to create bridges of communication that allow building a plural society that is cohesive; boost the economic, social and human development of the Euro-Arab geographic region; and create a common space of participation of the individuals of the global society.
Our objectives are:
- Encourage debate and dissemination of scientific, social and cultural production.
- Support the professional, academic or associative development of people of European and/or Arab origin in Catalonia.
- Disseminate the Arab culture and the societies of the southern shore of the Mediterranean.
- Promote youth participation and develop their entrepreneurial spirit.
- Create a communication platform, known as Euro-Arab Channel, aimed primarily at Arab communities living in Spain and Europe.
- EuroArab channel through Youtube to promote diversity in Barcelona.
- Promote political participation of young people from Arab and divers origen.
- Salam Shalom BCN iniciative to promote jews and muslims intercultural gatherings.
- Research of young entrepreneurs of Moroccan origin and their transnational dynamics.
- Awareness events and seminars related to Arab and Mediterranean countries.
Through volunteers and young people from the Mediterranean region who would be interested in doing trainship in the organization.
Specially to have access to a network of entities and organizations that have similar objectives than our organization. This access can lead to further developing transnational iniciatives and exchanges, in order to grow as a new organization mainly made up by young people.