3 employees, 5 trainees, and 30 volunteers
Sources of funding
- Donations from partner organisations
- Donations from particulars
Modalities of action
Concrete projects: Polikastro Cultural Center, OCCycling
Main partners involved in the organisation's projects/ activities
Docmobile: Medical Service support
Info Mobile: Legal Aid and asylum support
Advocates Abroad: Legal Aid and asylum support
IsraAid: Group psichosocial activities
Himaya and Omnes. Refugee community engagement
Kepno: Individualised psychologist support
A drop in the Ocean: Bicycle mobility project
Indigo volunteers: Volunteering recruitement
USB: EVS partner
Mediapro: funding and sport activities partner
Aniko: Sports partner
Improve the life quality and promote the social inclusion of refugees and asylum seekers through education and community activities in transit areas.
Promote inclusive communities and the rights of refugees and asylum seekers through awareness and sensibiliation activities and cultural exchange.
Define a working model based in solidarity, proximity and knowledge, which becomes a reference in the inclusion and active participation of refugees in today's society. Develop tools to promote cultural exchange and communication between host and third country nationals through education.
Based in Polikastro, Kilkis Greece.
- Provide support in public Greek schools, building bridges between refugees families and stuff in Greek schools.
- Providing help in the enrollment of children in schools and advocate for their enrollment. Help monitor the assistance of children in schools.
- Complement the curriculum of schools through support in homework and strengthen the areas in which the refugee may need be it math, English, Greek, etc.
- Offer a non-official school for children that are not enrolled in Greek schools.
- Provide early age development activities.
- Carry out cultural, social and recreational activities for all ages.
- Give vocational formation to adults and facilitate their professional and academic integration.
- Facilitate mobility autonomy of refugees through a free bike hiring system
Networking with other organisations and other networks in the area
Sharing of resources
Sharing of best practices
Support european dimension of the project
Participate in periodic meetings
Networking with local and country organisations
Better understanding of the operating context
Initiate potential partnerships
Take advantage of the potential of networks to increase the capacity of the organisation
Be part of a community and contribute to it.