- Democracy and community development
- Environment/Sustainable development
- Human rights
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
Mission of the center – organization and coordination of the volunteering ideas & activities in the city of Vilnius;
Goals of the center:
1. To create a civil society and to stimulate civic engagement in Vilnius;
2. To develop and stimulate volunteering activities in Vilnius;
3. To help individual volunteers and organizations to find each other. The center is like a bridge between volunteers and organizations in Vilnius;
4. To engage people in the discussions about volunteering and keep volunteering in the front of the strategic decisions;
5. To provide educational and training opportunities for both youth and elder persons;
Activities of the center:
1. Consultation, non-formal education, trainings;
2. Organization of civic campaigns, conferences and forums, volunteering activities;
3. Raising awareness on the importance of voluntary activities and promotion of them;
4. Development and growth of the volunteering traditions and formation of the positive image of volunteering;
5. Organization of different volunteering projects for both youth and elder people;
6. Non-formal education of the youth via volunteering.
We have a lot of experience in project writing, volunteer management and coordination. Also made partnerships with many local NGOs.
At the moment we are working in the local and national dimension, but we would like to start organizing international projects as well.