The main aim of project “Youth e-collaboration in intercultural dialogue” is to develop an innovative set of multimedia online games covering the intercultural dialogue aspects what are suitable for youth workers and youth trainers. Project fist activity will seven day training course “Intercultural dialogue and e-games” in Amman, Jordan. During training course participants will develop concept for two e-games. After training course concepts of games will be developed and tested in 15 focus groups. After testing will be made final versions of games and translated in project partner languages – Arabic, Spanish and Latvian. Next project activity will be project partner meeting in Riga, Latvia with aim to develop electronic manual “How to use e-games as a tool in youth work”.
In project will participate five partner organizations - form Jordan, Latvia, Palestine, Egypt and Spain. Project target audience is youth in age 15 till 20 years old.
The main aim of project “Youth e-collaboration in intercultural dialogue” is to develop an innovative set of multimedia online games covering the intercultural dialogue aspects what are suitable for youth workers and youth trainers.
- To organize training course “Intercultural dialogue and e-games” for 15 participants form all partner countries in Jordan;
- To organize 15 focus groups in order to test e-games;
- To develop 2 e-games exploring the topics of intercultural dialogue suitable for training of young people;
- To develop new tools and manual - “How to use e-games in youth work” (organized partner meeting in Latvia);
- To promote the cooperation between European and Middle East youth organizations and youth centers working in the sphere of non-formal youth training by using social media;
- To increase youth education and discussions about intercultural dialogue topics by using e-games