Filikis Eterias 33
• The propagation of Oral Heritage, and the contribution to the restoration of the social and pedagogical function of the fairy tale
• The propagation of the non-formal and informal learning
• Young people’s encouragement to participate in cultural creation
• The development of actions for vulnerable groups
• The promotion of multicultural projects for foreign young people, and immigrants aiming at the building of communication, solidarity, and peaceful coexistence
• The promotion of the importance of volunteering
• The contribution to the forming of a strategy for the political groups of the young in Greece
• The development of cooperation between bodies, and NGOs in Greece or in
Projects in Greece:
• Τhere is experience in planning and setting of narration festivals which include multilingual narration, performances, seminars, and round tables.
• Narrations, and visual educational projects at schools, museums, other bodies, and NGOs
• Teachers’ training in fairy tale narration
• Participation in festivals with narrations and workshops
• Participation with multilingual narrations, workshops, and lectures in festivals, conventions and symposia on Multilingualism
Cooperation with bodies and networks of other countries:
• Participation in International Fairy Tales Festivals
• Cooperation with foreign narrators in order to organize seminars on Narrator Training
• Cooperation with the Ateliers de la rue Raisin, a NGO into programs and actions to propagate Global Oral Heritage, Art, and the non-formal and informal learning
With activities such as
• The promotion and dissemination of the World Intangible Heritage Narrative Art, and the furtherance of the value of personal and collective creative expression through the Arts.
• The planning and materialization of seminars, reeducation, workshops festivals, performances, and other forms of activities such as Multicultural training programs for children and adults, research programs, and material collection, study, and publication. Promotion of non-formal and informal learning, developing activities for vulnerable groups.
• Multilingual narrations with the participation of foreigners, immigrants, students, volunteers narrating in their mother tongue.
• Foreigners and immigrants’ participation in the Action Art/Eikastiki Drasi programs through exchange programs or invitations. Action Art/ Eikastiki Drasi participation in other countries programs.
• The development of cooperation between bodies or NGOs.
Because the cooperation of bodies of different countries contributes to the promotion of communication, ideas, views, and experiences exchange among peoples. It contributes instrumentally to the knowing, the designation of similarities and differences, and the elimination of stereotypes. It leads to extroversion, creative communication, tolerance, and creative cohabitation.