Mohamed Kamal street, Sidi Belyout Commercial Centre,
6th Floor Casablanca 20 000 Morocco
- Environment/Sustainable development
- Human rights
- Youth and education
The mission of Al Mostaqbal Institute for Citizenship & Democracy (MICD) is to promote participative democracy, generate civic information, and raise citizens' awareness to their duties and rights in order to foster a collective leadership action and responsibility in the society through implemented programs benefiting individuals, organizations and communities,and contribute to the on-going religious tolerance and promote interfaith dialogue.
- Public High Schools.
- Non Governmental Youth Organization NGOs.
- Local Communities
The staff of Al Mostaqbal Institute for Citizenship & Democracy will put in place year round courses tailored to the needs of the targeted groups.
The institute will create space for reflections by organizing meetings and encouraging discussions among all participants groups depending on the themes chosen for the study.
· Understanding citizenship.
· What do we mean by democracy?
· Civil life in high schools.
· Civic neighborhoods engagement.
· Designing leader coaches.
· Active citizens.
· Open space dialogue.
· Democracy on big screen.
· Design your workshop.
· Interfaith dialogue aspect.
· Elections campaign techniques.
· Good governance.