Av. de la Liberté, 55, à L-1931
- Human rights
to work for a peace fair enters the people Palestinian and Israeli and to support the development of the Palestinian civil company for a democratic future. From this point of view, the Committee for a Peace Fair in the Middle East has in particular as an aim to materially support morally, and financially in the area, in particular in the occupied Palestinian Territories, of the initiatives and the projects aiming to break the insulation of the populations, to rehabilitate and develop their natural resources, human and economic, with retisser the social bonds, to promote education with peace and health, to support their cultural creations and any other activity in conformity with the objectives of association.
1. To inform and sensitize the public opinion by:
- INFORMATION CAMPAIGNS
- CULTURAL EVENTS
- PROJECTIONS OF FILMS-DÉBATS? ACTIONS OF STREET? EXPOSURES? ARTICLES in the press and the participation in RADIO TRANSMISSIONS).
2. To inform and sensitize the political decision makers by: ? MAILS AND GIVEN FROM Memoranda? PRESS RELEASES
3. To give a moral, material and humane support for the Palestinians by: ? MISSIONS in the occupied Territories? The PARTICIPATION in international actions of solidarity. ? SPONSORSHIPS of young people (assistance being studied)...
4. To take part in the development of the Palestinian civil company by: ? PROGRAMS CULTURAL AND EDUCATIONAL EXCHANGES? PROGRAMME OF CO-OPERATION in the occupied Territories