Calle, Montera, 24-6º.
- Democracy and community development
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
- To co-operate with the social partners in order to achieve a global youth policy that effectively covers the problems and concerns among young men and women.
• - To encourage participation, foster the youth association movement and support the consolidation of initiatives targeting non-associated youth.
• - To channel proposals made by young people towards the Administration and society at large.
• Raise public awareness on youth-specific problems.
• - To undertake surveys and research leading to enhanced understanding of the real nature of young people and their circumstances.
• -To represent young Spanish men and women within international youth organisations.
- To provide services and support to youth organisations.
Awareness raising campaigns on issues such as immigration, HIV/AIDS prevention, promotion of youth electoral participation, fostering youth participation and the youth association movement, and unemployment, raising awareness of the situation of international conflicts, etc…
Co-operation projects aim to foster youth organisations networking and improve their capacity of dialogue with other regional platforms and international youth organisations, and projects addressed to improve the working and living capacities of young people in other countries.
As for the organisation of training courses, meetings and seminars, it would be impossible to list all the activities carried out so far. However, the CJE School is worthy of special mention: it is called Politeia Joven and is an annual meeting conceived as a forum for training, reflection, discussion and exchange.
The publication “Basis for a Youth Policy” is the result of all the discussions, studies and reflection held within this forum.