Prague 1, Opletalova 921/6
- Democracy and community development
- Human rights
- Youth and education
Counselling Centre for Integration is an NGO – civic association. Our goal is to help foreigners to integrate to ordinary life in Czech society. We help them to find accommodation, job or school. Therefore we help to foreigners to live satisfying life in the Czech Republic.
Based on our long experience we offer to foreigners that live legally in the territory of the Czech Republic, social counselling for free. Our social workers and legal department offer assistance in difficult life situations that people can come across to in every-day life. We help to solve challenges with accommodation, with application for state citizenship, with finding an employment and with communication with bureaus. In case you would be interested in our assistance you can arrange a meeting in our offices or with prior notice in place of your residence. In our opinion, every problem can be solved and the sooner it is taking care of the easier the solution is.
Our main activities focus on:
- Counselling on social matters.
- Counselling on matters of law.
- Counselling on family and education.
- Tutoring of children.
- Czech language lessons for every age category.
- Support of cultural identity and activities of communities of foreigners living in the Czech Republic.
Another field we focus on is support of respect of diversity and equal opportunities for foreigners in Czech society:
- We create analysis and publications concerning life of foreigners in the Czech Republic.
- We organize Multicultural Festival in Ústí nad Labem.
- We publish BulletIN about foreigners and for foreigners living in the Czech republic.
- We hold information campaigns, lectures, workshops and other happenings.
Based on our long-term experience with this target group, we will be happy to share our expertise with other partners in the network. We may also share examples of positive (and negative) feedback of work with migrants.
Beside sharing our experience and knowledge on the topic of migration, we understand the importance and need of continuous learning from others. Therefore, we appreciate the possibility of chance to meet relevant and inspiring people with potential of future cooperation.