P.O. BOX RHODES 226, 85100
- Democracy and community development
- Environment/Sustainable development
- Human rights
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
1. Contribution to the expansion of the European Idea and information of our co-citizens on European political, economical and social issues within the E.U. in order to promote not only the Government aspect but also the citizens’ opinion.
2. Promotion and encouragement of the acquaintance of the European Populations by the means of communication and cultural expressions in order to promote and to consolidate their understanding and mutual respect.
3. Strengthening of the interest of our co-citizens for our own cultural heritage.
Activities programmed for the year 2007:
1. Conference on the occasion of the 50 Years since the Rome Treaty in March
2. Partnership in the E.U. project “Waves of Democracy”= Youth Conference, by the end of September
3. Conference: “Migration and xenophobia” in November.