65 Postoyanstvo Str. , bl. 260 , entr. A, ap. 12
- Democracy and community development
- Environment/Sustainable development
- International/Cultural relations
The INCF works in benefit of local communities` capacity building; civil society development; improvement of communication between cultures, people and institutions; information sharing and creation of a new communication culture in the Bulgarian society able to understand, adopt and implement contemporary civil practices and nature protection and biodiversity conservation.
Our goals are:
∙ Study and preserve the Bulgarian cultural traditions; help foreigners orient and adapt to Bulgarian cultural traditions through consultations and trainings;
- Study and protect the biodiversity through sustainable development of Bulgaria’s rural areas, implementing standards for environmentally sound practices for natural resources management;
∙ Capacity building of local communities and different social groups for use of new information technologies and nature conservation practices;
∙ Support institutions in introduction and implementation of national, EC and international legal and political instruments concerning the landscape and biodiversity conservation and sustainable development.
∙ Bulgarian culture trainings and consultations
∙ Biodiversity resources assessment, conservation and sustainable use; agro-ecology; protected areas management
∙ Public awareness and communications, capacity building and networking
∙ Education and training
- Sustainable nature based tourism development
Information for recent projects may find in the attached file.