Medar Shtylla, Lura3, Tirana, Albania
- Democracy and community development
- Environment/Sustainable development
- Human rights
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
Vision: To help young individuals to realize their potential, to work with potential of young people and to give every youngsters an opportunity to become leader and change maker in his/her community in order to live in the world where young generation will APPLY the skills of change making to solve complex problems of our societies.
Mission: An International platform of the Foundation helps young individuals to develop their personal and professional skills through working within International environment. Together with success we also prefer to develop in young people ethical and moral principles, like added value. We believe young people potential is a movement for future, for better tomorrow.
In order to fullfil our vision we are providing new opportunities in the field of personal and professional development for young people. We are trying to bring excellence to youth work and personal development to young individuals. We are focus on ACTIVE and innovative non-formal education and informal learning, development of leadership skills of young people, organizing projects beneficial to the public and additionally making bridges of friendship and cooperation between 30 representative countries of LDA.
– European projects: As an organization we are working on different types of projects funded by European Union. We are especially focused on KA1 (Learning mobility of Individuals). We are providing opportunities for individuals to improve their soft skills and competences, enhance their employability, leadership and gain cultural awareness.
– Project Management: Our association is providing the trainings for youngsters about Project management and How to write a project proposal. Providing a consultancies for other NGO´s such a monitor project work plans and progress, conducts evaluations and assessment of results, providing help with reports on project progress, problems and proposed solutions, contributing to the production of reports, information and communication tools
– Personal Development & Leadership: We are providing and creating opportunities for Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and Trainings for young people at high schools and universities in our local communities. We aim to give an every adolescent an opportunity to become leader and change maker in his/her community in order to live in the world where young generation will apply the skills of change making to solve complex problems of our societies
– Digital solutions for 3rd sector and NGO´s: Consulting and solutions for 3rd Sector in improving their quality of work, PR & Communication, Internet tools & Social websites, help with identify potential projects, initiatives and activities, improving the tasking and work efficiency, developing the idea of voluntary work and achieving a NGO goals
– International cooperation and Networking: Trainings, support and promotion, along with other national or international organizations and associations, mobility projects, internships, European integration and international relations, cooperation in European level and especially in Albania.
As sending and hosting organisation we select the participants and also train them about project topic and also cultural risks, language barrier, intercultural communication. We help them to plan their journey to the destination that project will be implemented. We do our best to select participants who would be active during project,responsible and would use the projects as an informal learning source not cheap holiday in abroad. We also help them to get visa if they need and provide legal documents for taking permission from their educational institute or work. We act as bridge between hosting organisation and participants.
We offer our innovative way of thinking in project management, cooperation in youth field, project consulting, personal coaching and various types of youth projects, trainings, seminars, workshops, conferences in national and international level.
We believe in ourselves and we are encouraging every individual: “Believe in yourself. Be miserable or motivate yourself. Don´t believe you have to be better than everybody else. Just believe you can be better than you ever thought you could be. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice."
This letter serves to introduce Leadership Development Association Albania and proposes to outline the ALF Network membership in the fulfillment of our vision and mission. Leadership Development Association Albania is a non -politcal, independent, non-profit organization.
LDA Albania it is run by young professionals which enhance , evolve and establish activities that include educational programs which help in cultivating personal and professional development through non formal education . Its members are interested in world issues as leadership , entrepreneurship, professional growth and in management areas. Our key philosophy is to help young individuals to realize their potential. For this adequate objective we provide international exchange programs like internships , group projects in order to activate leadership skills and to motivate our members by helping them to live independently by thinking globally . We surely believe that by creating this convenient working enviroment we promote every single one of them in their unique individuality because this expanding process of self- progress is essential for their future.
Our preliminary plans include a series of programs and the development of a portfolio of educational materials . With these programs we will endeavour to educate our members by displaying their skills.
As we move forward we require the assistance of knowledgeable netqorks like yours that consist on firm development and stabilized educational programs.
So we would be very pleased if an expanding network of connection would be made possible between our respective organisations through partnership .
Together we can nurture a culture of active civic engagement by strengthening partnership programs. Thank you for your consideration .