Boska Popovica 15
- Human rights
The mission of our organization is working on the gradual elimination of all forms of violence and discrimination against women and children and primarily work on trafficking prevention and education, assistance and support to victims of human trafficking in order to strengthen cooperation with institutions dealing with these issues.
The main activity of our organization is done through our two ongoing activities:
A. Shelter for victims of trafficking
Program Shelter for victims of human trafficking is being implemented since 2004 on the territory of Podgorica. Project funded by the Government of Montenegro
On the beneficiary, in addition to lodging and food, offering:
2.Individual and group psychological support;
3. Legal advice;
4.Assistance in contacting the family during their stay in the shelter;
5. Help in the formal and alternative education;
B. SOS line for victims of trafficking
The work of SOS-line funded by the Government of Montenegro
SOS - 24 hour line is available free of charge
The phone has a twofold purpose:
• the provision of preventive and educational information;
• providing support and assistance to (potential) victims of trafficking and their families;
Forms of assistance available to customers and (potential) victims of trafficking are:
• Information about the types of help and support that exist in Montenegro and abroad, as well as contacts of organizations dealing with trafficking and working directly with (potential) victims of trafficking;
• Legal assistance ie. full information regarding the status, rights and relevant laws and procedures;
• Psychological counseling;
• Medical Assistance;
Our contribution may include exchanging information and experiences,supporting various activities, initiating actions, working on joint projects.
It is very important for us to be a part of this network in order to exchange information and experiences with other organisations and to improve our work with new projects.