Gunløgsgade 23, 3, th
2300 København S
- Democracy and community development
- International/Cultural relations
The purpose of the association is:
• to disseminate knowledge and use of mediation / mediation / alternative conflict management,
• to work for quality requirements for / for mediators
• To contribute to competence development through further education, as well
• to provide for the establishment of a networking forum for members of the association
The association does not have current projects as association. But the association is investigating possibilities for using mediation and dialogue processes in connection with the problems that the situation of refugees travels in the Nordic countries.
The association can contribute with knowledge about mediation and other dialogical processes.
The association is interested in joining a network that relates to topics about democratic processes.