The Youth Council of the City of Mostar is a non-governmental organization that was founded in 2010 on the initiative of the City of Mostar . Mostar Youth Council consists of non-governmental youth organizations, each with its own representative. It is the umbrella organization for youth in the city of Mostar , which has representatives in the Youth Commission of the City . It deals with the youth policy and the main goal is to raise the life of young people on a higher level in accordance with the Law of the Youth of the Federation BiH .
Mostar Youth Council works through the Assembly, the Board and the Supervisory Board. Assembly , the highest governing body , made up of representatives of non-governmental organizations , " OKC Abrašević , " " Builders of peace, " " UG Bačevići , " " The Student Union of the University of Mostar, " "Student Union of the University Džemal Bijedić , "
" CEPA ", " Sports Association of the City of Mostar . " Yearly budget from the City of Mostar 5.000,00 Euro.
The youth should be the factor affecting the creation of its surrounding, and therefore contribute not only to the surrounding, but to the development of the whole community.
The Youth Council of the City of Mostar with its activity strives to help young people in solving their problems of educational, informational, cultural, sport and entertainment character and their inclusion in public life.
With its activity the Youth Council:
- fulfils and satisfies the common interest of the members of the Youth Council of the City of Mostar;
- contributes and promotes the development of sport, culture, art and education;
- is a platform for all youth to join in constrictive dialog and partnership with adults who are involved in making decisions about their needs and aspirations;
- actively participates as a representative of the youth of the City of Mostar on relevant positions in the country and abroad, and encourages connections with the youth;
- offers youth advisory assistance in order for the youth to make a positive impact in their communities;
- Global environmental project " Let 's do it Mostar ", we organized a big cleaning action throughout the City of Mostar- ecology project .
Project Partners: Association of Citizens " Ringo " association " Something More ," " The Student Union of the University of Mostar .
- "Street Arts Festival 2012". lasting four days , during which there have occurred many street art , visual , audio , theater and dance conceptual art facilities .
Project Partners: UWC Mostar , British council , OKC Abrašević , UN Volunteers , City of Mostar .
Links : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BJnXQSL9BY
-Project " Sport for All ", which renovated the ground for sports activities for all generations. Embed the baskets and goals . The terrain for basketball and small football is restored and ready to use. Now it is used by over 586 pupils in local High Schools.
Project partners : British Council, UN Volunteers , Middle - machine traffic school , university sports center " Midhad Hujdur - Hujka .
Links : http://pogled.ba/mostar/novosti/31951-realiziran-projekt-vijea-mladih-gr...
We can provide a large data base of organization that are working in Bosnia and Herzegovina, especially in the city of Mostar and also we can provide information about the Network to young people in our country.
We want changes in our local community. Having a lot of organizations as partners, organizations that exist in this network, we want to bring the power of young people on a higher level because our country is in need of fresh young people who are willing to change the life to better. Through differnet projects we are willing to try to change the life of young people in our City, Country, Region...