Heads of Networks and Members of the National Networks of the Anna Lindh Foundation are invited to apply to the Call for Proposals 2020.
Please note that applicants to this Call for Proposals must be accepted members of an ALF National Network by February 1st 2020.
This Call for Proposals aims to support projects in the field of Intercultural Dialogue.
- The ALF supports ONLY multilateral projects built upon a 1+1 partnership formula.
- The overall financial envelope of this Call for Proposals is EUR 1,710,000.
Minimum grant amount: EUR 35,000 - Maximum grant amount: EUR 50,000
- The number of projects expected to be awarded through this call: between 40-50 projects.
- The ALF financial support will not exceed 90% of the total eligible costs of the project and will not be less than 25% of the total eligible cost.
- The duration of the project must be between a minimum of 8 consecutive months and a maximum of 11 consecutive months
Deadline to apply: 28th April 2020 (16.00 p.m. Egypt time – GMT+2)
Download the guidelines of the Call for Proposals at: https://www.annalindhfoundation.org/grants/guidelines