EuroMed Exchange Programme
Dialogue - Innovate - Cooperate
Call is open until 2 July 2017
The EuroMed Exchange Programme is giving young talents and key actors, such as members of civil society organisations, exchange/traineeship opportunities across 42 Euro-Mediterranean countries, aiming to support knowledge exchange, strengthen dialogue and intercultural cooperation that are crucial for the stable and sustainable development in the Region.
The programme is designed to support synergies, cross-disciplinary activities and innovative project ideas related to intercultural dialogue (ICD), involving young actors from both shores of the Mediterranean, giving them the spaces to gain new perspectives on how to drive positive change.
The Anna Lindh Foundation is especially welcoming applications from key actors that will work on projects related to:
- Migration and Intercultural Cities
- Anti-radicalisation and Gender
- Translation and Publishing
The EuroMed Exchange Programme is working on two modalities:
- Twinning Exchange: an organisation can send an ICD Actor and host another ICD Actor. The organisations have to be in different countries. The exchanges don’t need to take place at the same time.
- Sending Exchange: an organisation can send an ICD Actor to be hosted by another organisation. The organisations have to be in different countries.
Priority will be given to North-South twinning exchanges between members and between members&non-members. However, South-South and West-East (Europe) patterns will also be supported.
To apply for the traineeship you are kindly asked to read the guidelines fill out the application form and send it with all requested documents to email@example.com. Applications must be in English or French. Applications sent to any of the ALF staff members email addresses are automatically excluded from the call.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org