• Nominations can be presented by any members of the Anna Lindh Foundation National Networks in the 42 EuroMed countries, as well as by non-ALF Network members.
• Nominees can be individuals or organisations that have implemented projects or initiated actions related to theme of this year’s Award.
• A nomination can be jointly presented by several members of the ALF National Networks.
• Nominations can be made in English and/or French ONLY.
The 42 countries of the Union for the Mediterranean include:
Albania, Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, The Netherlands, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom.
Eligible nominations must include the following:
1. A curriculum vitae (C.V) of the candidate (three (3) pages max.
2. A short video of no longer than five (5) minutes about the individual/organisation’s main activities related to the theme of the Award, and key reasons for the nomination, highlighting specific activities and achievements of the candidate during the last three years.
As “youth”, “women” and “minorities” are key target groups for ALF, special attention will be given to candidates who have actively worked with them. Winners of previous editions of the EuroMed Award, as well as winners of Awards granted by the Fondazione Mediterraneo cannot be proposed as candidates.
If CV and short video are available in both English and French please send in both languages.