URI MENA is a non-profit organization aiming at promoting enduring and daily interfaith cooperation, to ending religiously motivated violence, and to create cultures of peace, justice and healing for the Earth and all living beings.
The project is very important since the traditional games can help people to be together, work together as a one team , and many others ..as we so how the human bridge game effect in Tarragona . Accordingly , there is on each country a similar game/ games that can be a great tool for promoting the intercultural dialogue, its also relevant for the Anna lindh EM forum 2016 since its a non formal education tools.
* âSPORTS AS A TOOL FOR EDUCATIONâ? :
* To get a better understanding of SPORTS AND GAMES CAN BE A GREAT TOOL FOR NON-FORMAL EDUCATION.
* To know and clarify about how sports and games can be a great tool for :
Group Dynamics, ice breaking, energizing , involving people and " integration" , a great tool to avoid the violence activities and bad habits.
* To be able to transfer the concepts of healthy lifestyle and wellness in the daily life to youngsters.
* To acquire advanced tools and personal development skills (physical, emotional and mental) in particular in : healthy diet, physical health-enhancing activities, good sleeping and resting, taking good care of oneâs body, self esteem management, stress management, emotional.