Launch of the Intercultural Trends Survey
The Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation coordinates in the framework of the German Presidency of the European Union the international launch of the Intercultural Trends Survey 2020. The Survey is the scientific tool to gather the voices of thousands of people from Europe and the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean on their mutual perceptions, attitudes, fears, and aspirations.
11.00 am to 12.30 pm
• Elisabeth Guigou - President - Anna Lindh Foundation.
• Dr Nabil Al Sharif - Executive Director - Anna Lindh Foundation.
• Johannes Ebert - Secretary General/ Chairman of the Board - Goethe-Institut.
Overview on Survey data:
• Robert Wragg - Senior Research Executive - Ipsos Mori.
Comments on Survey data:
• Dr. Naouel Abdellatif Mami - Author for the ALF Intercultural Trends Report - Vice-Rector of External Relations, University of Sétif 2, Algeria.
• Dr.Necdet Saglam - Author for the ALF Intercultural Trends Report and Head of Network - Professor at Anadolu University in Turkey and Co-Head of the Turkish ALF Network.
• Ms. Nahia Kanj – Young Mediterranean Voices alumni - Opinion editor at AUB independent student newspaper and President at AUB discuss, debate, and discourse club - Lebanon.
• Dr. Paul Mihailidis, Associate Professor and Senior Fellow at Emerson College, Boston, MA; Faculty Chair and Director of the Salzburg Academy on Media and Global Change, Salzburg and expert of ifa’s Research Programme "Culture and Foreign Policy” .
Q&A with the audience
This event is organised as part of a series of events together with the Public Policy Forum on Youth and Civil Society in the EuroMed
Watch the recording of the session here.