- Human rights
VISION: Improving Life in the community, civil society development, democratic relationships, life worthy of human beings with the right to work, education, health and social care, environmental protection and sustainable development, humanity.
The mission of our organization is acting in the affirmation and creation of the regulated community whose members have equal opportunities for social inclusion, economic justice and environmental responsibility.
The objectives of the organization are:By an own activity to affect on the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina to contribute to the process of democratization and national reconciliation at the local and wider level and involvement in all forms of struggle to accelerate the process of democratization of the whole society.
1. Maximize coverage of effective HIV prevention and care among most at risk populations – Global Found
2. The culture of living – financed by the CHF.
3. Dialogues II – in the partnership with the organization the Bureau for the Human Rights Tuzla – financed by the European – promotion of the work of the selected representatives of the national minorities and advocating activity on the amendment of the law that regulate this area.
4. MAIM Alternative measures to the institutionalization of the minors without a parental taking care and support and support to the young in the special state of the poverty and neglect – financed by the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs of the Republic Italy (the project in three phases: campaign and advocating the provider families and monitoring).
5. Initiative for the protection of the waters in the basin of the river Spreča – CLEAR MIND FOR CLEAR WATER – financed by the Europe Union and in the partnership with the Centre for Development and Support from Tuzla - advocating for making a Regulation Plan for arranging the bed of the drainage basin of the river Spreča.
6. Advocating for making the Law on Social Protection.
7. Anti-Corruption Program for Youth "Jolly Ambassadors
We have the experience, human resources and a developed sense of fairness and honesty
The principle of UG ToPeeR development with community participation, and our aim is to give our contribution to improving mutual understanding, respect and tolerance among different cultures and nations. As a member of the Network would have the opportunity to exchange experiences and establish cooperation with organizations in the region