- Youth and education
AFAD sees the essence of its mission as lying in cultivating the organic interconnection of conceptual study (thought) and of the study of a technological and artistic, complexly perceived creation of a work from its idea through realisation to its application in communicative practice. The realisation of these values is based on contemporary thought around the world, acceptance of traditions from the aspect of contemporary thought and on the formation of ethical responsibility for the state and development of culture.
AFAD's mission is to carry these values over into educational practice through the creation of a suitable educational environment and educational process.
The Academy’s aim is to create an educational environment that should fulfil the following parameters: stimulating climate, quality technological background, possibilities for cooperation and interchange, possibilities for student to create a variable study plan, communication with the external professional environment, possibilities for presentation, confrontation and exchange, critical evaluation.
- creative artistic activity
- scientific projects (institutional, departments’ scientific projects, grant projects)
- presentation and publication of the results of artistic and scientific activity
- management of artistic and scientific teams
- participation at international artistic and scientific events (world showings, exhibitions, conferences,...)
- students and pedagogues exchanges, mobility projects
Latest international projects:
DESIGN + 3D, CUMULUS conference 2007
ISTROART 2007 (international creative workshops)