Moda Caddesi Moda Apt. No:61 D:2 Kadıköy
- Environment/Sustainable development
The mission of the organizaiton is to increase the capacity of the Ahmetler Village citizens to become active citizens in the society.
And the objectives of the organizations are;
- To create relations with the different organizations to become an active organization ,
- To provide solidarity and mutual understanding between the people,
- To protect the becoming extinct nomadic culture and heritage of the village,
- To actiivate local women to participate to the desicion making procees and social economic life
Currently we are making a project about local medicinal and aromatic herbs. Village women picks and sells medicinal herbs. So we are making a project about searching and analysing these herbs and giving a training to village women. By this project we aim to teach bazaars for these wild harvested herbs to village women who picks them and by analyzing we will increase the value of them so at the end of the project this will aid to improve their economies.
We can participate to ALF Networks events to contribute to developing new ideas and we can share our own experiences and realities that we are facing in our local. And we can also promote to ALF Network in our region to become more recognized Network in Turkey .
Because our organization is willing to share experiences with the other organizations to became more known organizaiton. And also we would like to gain new skills and more experiences.In adition to this we would like to know new cultures to create mutual understanding between the different countries .