Al-Thorioa center has 8 employees full time, the averagge budget of the center in a year is 250000 JD, Thoria works with all instituions weither national, international and government, our souce of funding are ( USAID, EU, freedom house. British Embassy, British Council, NDI, Fhi360, ILO)
Mission: To contribute to development and modernization of research, training and advisory system, through empowering individual, institution and building their skills and capacities. Conducting scientific studies necessary to anchorage community partnerships with all national institutions to improve scientific research to be linked to training and investment in social, economic and political capital of Jordan.
Vision: To create a research, training, and an integrated and comprehensive advisory system making use all official, national and private sector institutions participation. Capable of empowering individuals and institutions to contribute to the process of modernization, development and comprehensive reform.
• Studies and scientific research related to issues of sustainable development at social, economic, political, environmental dimensions. In addition to conducting studies at the request of ministries and public institutions at local, Arab and international levels.
• Conducting capacity building programs targeting institutional and human capacities of governmental and national institutions.
• Providing management, economic, social, educational and scientific consultations to institutions and individuals.
• Organizing roundtables, dialogues, conferences and workshops on issues related to sustainable development, urban development and democracy.
- Through the promotion for their ideas and principles.
- Contribute to the implementation of their activities
- Participation in events
- Invited the network to participate in the activities carried out by the center.
Contact person 3: Wasim Jehad Naser
- To achieve part of the vision and mission of my foundation in networking with other bodies, to get to the joint work to achieve common goals and objectives.
- Contributes to the empowerment of my foundation and gives us the opportunity to transfer our expertise to other partners.