• Fields of activities :Culture, Research , Education
• Program Objectives: The Institution forms a broad and effective program of innovative activities in Arts and related Sciences developed through
- Co-operation with educational institutions, organizations, culture factors, art promotion factors, artists ,researchers and scientists in every art field world wide.
-Promoting research programs in Arts and Sciences
- Creation of clusters for artistic exchange and creative co-operation in Sciences and Arts.
- Organizing of events, art exhibitions, art competitions, art festivals.
- Organizing educational programs, seminars, master classes, art workshops.
- Organizing programs for the information concerning the protection and rescue of the natural and cultural heritage.
- Organizing programs concerning the investigation, registration and preservation or natural and cultural heritage .
it is a self founded organisation employing depend on the needs from 4-10 persons For detailed information about ICAC activities please visit the web site
The institution is keeping an administrative team consisted of 8 members and an academic team consisted of 5 standard and 12 collaborating members in Greece and abroad.
The I-Node , Planetary Collegium Plymouth University is a part of the Ionion Center for the Arts and Culture.
The I-Node, works as a branch of the Planetary Collegium, wish is a PhD Center at the department of School of Media Arts ,Faculty of Arts , University of Plymouth
.information: www.planetary-collegium.net www.i-node.org
The ICAC /I- Node proceeds on establishing partnerships or collaborations with Universities and Institutions (private or public),looking toward the development of high level services to educational, research and cultural sectors.
In general terms (subject to change depending on the kind of the collaborating institution or the type of the partnership) the ICAC/I-Node is offering opportunities to the collaborating Institutions as follow.
1.Contribution to ICAC/I-Node’s activities in Academic and Cultural fields
2.Participation to ICAC/I-Node’s local and international programs (events, conferences, workshops, exhibitions, festivals, e.t.c)
3.Access to the Academic Community and colleagues in consultancy basis or support
4.Access to the ICAC/I-Node’s facilities and equipment toward the realization of academic or cultural projects
Ionion Center for the Arts and Culture open International Program on Culture, part of it the International Festival on Arts and related Sciences
The I-Node PhD doctoral and post doctoral program.
The ICAC /I-Node is an institution with innovative network plans, which attracts prestigious artists, scientists and researchers from all over the world.
The I-Node –Planetary Collegium ,Plymouth University, an inseparable part of the Institution, is one of the significant research-education forums worldwide , Winner 2011 in the World Universities Forum of the Award for best Practice in Higher Education . Through this unique forum are offered to our collaborators the best opportunities in the Higher Education in doctoral and post doctoral PhD programs.
Besides an efficient cooperation with the local higher education
institutions and a dynamic on going plan of collaborations with international
in arts ,research and sciences involved organizations and institutions, ensures
a number of benefits for all the involved partners in the ICAC/I-Node’s
We appreciate the contribution of the ALF to the International Community in many fields.