Zeln? trh 6, 659 37, Brno
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
Moravian Museum – Pavilion Anthropos:
- There are Permanent exhibition (Origin and Evolution of Man and The Beginning of Human Culture) and Two halls which will present short-term exhibitions and the conference hall will be used for lectures and other events.
Moravian Muzeum – Anthropos Institut:
- Research: Anthropology of prehistoric populations, Archaeology and environmental conditions of Pleistocene, Prehistoric Mining, Paleontology of Pleistocene
- Library, Counseling and studying possibilities
- Exhibitions and lectures in Pavillon Anthropos – Pavilion (in 1997 “Iaslam and the world”, 1998 “India – Gods and people”, 1999 “Gypsy – seek home”, 2001 “China”). Program in 2006/2007 – “Sahara`s mosaic.
- Permanent exhibition: Origin and Evolution of Man and the Beginning of Human Culture.
- Counseling and studying possibilities - archaeological material (stone, bone), anthropological and osteological material. Previous agreement of curators is necessary.
- Library – literature focused on Paleolithic and Mesolithic archaeology, ethnology, cultural and physical anthropology. Library is opened for public.
- Research: A historical evaluation of the role and impact of the Luxemburg family on the history of Moravia and the Czech statehood; Prehistoric exploitation and processing lithic resources; Civilization of Mammoth Hunters in Moravia - Martin Oliva; Evolution of Middle/Upper Paleolithic transitional technologies in context of human genesis;