1. Only the director is employed of the Foundation, which works with losts of volunteers and external cooperators.
2. 16 808 000 HUF – in 2007
3. 2 770 000 HUF – in 2007
4. The Foundation is to:
- organize Dialektus Documentary Film Festival each year;
- develop a non-profit video library in DocuArt;
- search new ways of documentary-distribution.
5. Dialektus Festival has international partners every year, mainly other film festivals and organizations, for example: Jihlava Doc Film Fest, Eyes and Lenses, BuSho, Tranzit House (Cluj), Regence (Kosice)
Palantír Foundation aims to improve visual art and communication with focus on documentaries. It has a comprehensive film distribution concept to increase international cooperation in documentary film industry.
There are two main projects: Palantir Film Foundation operates a non-profit videolibrary in DocuArt that provides audiences with direct access to documentary films which is open to the public all the year. The other standard project is Dialektus European Documentary and Anthropological Film Festival, which is organized every March.