- Democracy and community development
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
• Reinforcing the Palestinian state-building process through ensuring democratic practices, the rule of law, and respect for human rights.
• Promoting the free access and flow of information.
• Empowering Palestinian women and youth leaders in different fields and promoting the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.
• Providing a forum for innovative public discourse and free debate on issues of Palestinian concern, bringing together decision-makers and members of civil society.
• Increasing global awareness and knowledge of Palestinian realities by providing reliable, accurate and comprehensive information, policy analysis, strategic briefings and position papers.
• Complementing and solidifying international efforts pertaining to cooperation and conflict-resolution based on genuine understanding of the facts, the issues at stake, and the implications of foreign policy decisions on national, regional and global realities.
(max. 100 words)
A. Good Governance and Democracy Program
1. Empowerment of Young Palestinian Leadership
-Political and Community Leaders.
2. Empowerment of Palestinian Women Leadership
a. Women in Elections -Women Elections
Support Pointed- (WESPs)
b. Women in Peace.
c. Advocacy in RH.
3. Media –related activities (Keshev).
- Media monitoring.
4. Policy formulation.
B. Media and Information
C. External Relation.