TTT is a new non-profit specialized in pluri- and interdisciplinary strategic thinking around 4 focal points:
(1) Citizenship and Civic values; (2) Society ; (3) the Territoiry ; and (4) the Sustainable Development model.
The 4 focal areas are methodologically structured over 10 strategic thematic axes :
1. Prospective and Future studies ;
2. Empowerment and Resilience ;
3. Education, Culture and Science ;
4. Citizenship, Governance and Philanthropism ;
5. Géopolitics and International Relations ;
6. Food, Water, Energy, Climante Change and Environment ;
7. Sustainable Securitye and combatting Terrorism and organized crime ;
8. Political Thought and Discourse ;
9. Development Strategies ;
10. Family, Society and the Dialogue between Cultures.
TTT's strategic action channels are: Communication, Networking and Partnership.
Interdisciplinary strategic reflection and intra- and intercultural dialogue, visions and strategies construction and leadership skills building (knowledge, skills and performance) by means of optimum involvement of Tunisian competencies, women, youth, and societal leaders; and education on citizenship , rule of law, sustainable-development-policy prospective, resilience, and fund-raising for a fruitful construction of Tunisia in a fast-changing world...
Discussing, inventing and engineering visions for 21st-century Tunisia, and societal updated influent leaderships within a wider regional intercultural dialogue, via:
a) Forging a vision for Tunisia’s 21st-century society free from authoritarianism and radicalism in an intertwined world;
b) Elaborating an updated conception of Tunisia’s national territory from a sustainable development viewpoint;
c) Establishing a modern development vision based on sustainable security, entrepreneurship, social justice, environmental safety, and positive interaction with the world;
d) Engaging cultural interaction between Tunisia and world’s peoples in light of national and universal values and international solidarity.
A draft "White paper of a national Clean Development Vision";
A National Civic Coalition for Clean Develoment : https://www.facebook.com/groups/745032902209675/?ref=ts&fref=ts
A national consultation meeting on a Clean Development Vision (Sat., Sept. 13, 2014)
STRATEC project: A university on Strategic EcoCitizenship.
Supporting National ALF-network head; attending meeting; programamtion (at conceptual, thematic level); information dissemination; helping with AFL visibility...