40, bd Pierre Dupong
- Democracy and community development
- Environment/Sustainable development
- Human rights
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
AGD main objectives are focusing on the follwing aspects :
AGD is concentrating on the idea of the sustainable development goals which been released by the united nations to promote for what the world needs in order to survive and current issues for the world to focus on, plus the idea of sustainability in general to have a cycle of education and information with easy access to youth for the best benefits for all human beings.
Non Governmental Organizations NGO’s
AGD offers a wide attention to NGO’s whether locally or internationally based, assisting this wide list to network and appear firmly, process their documentation and proposals professionally, while supporting their channels of fund through allocation and resources effectively.
At AGD we are highly concerned about the human well-being in mind, thus education always comes as our number one priority when we get to engage to shape one’s own academic future, we focus on non formal education in topics related to the day to day needs, also the Adult Education and Vocational Education Traininsg are both a big focus of our main objectives and mission.
For the time being AGD is responsible of implementing two big European Projects :
1-Strategic Partnership in the field of Youth (Entrepreneurship To Empower ENTEM)
"Entrepreneurship to Empower" (ENTEM) addresses the identification of existing best practices and the development of support schemes for the transmission of attitudes, skills and competences of Social Entrepreneurship to disadvantaged young people (NEETs) in partner countries and at the European level.
The project objectives will be achieved by exchange of ideas, practices and knowledge between the partners and joint work in the elaboration of 3 educational modules as following:
1. Personal Empowerment –an educational module which will seek to accompany youngsters on a self-development path and will cover the following subjects - What is a personal empowerment, developing a personal vision, setting personal goals, planning personal development, job employability, entrepreneurial employability
2. Community surrounding – an educational module which will seek to make youngsters aware about their wider surroundings, foster connections and increase awareness on how they can relate to their communities through social initiatives.
3. Social enterprise– an educational module which seeks to develop youngster’s knowledge and skills in the development social innovation activities within their communities.
2-Training of Trainers under Erasmus Youth Mobilities:
AIM of this project is to support capacity building of partner organizations through professional development of youth workers, youth leaders and trainers in the field of dialogue facilitation with multicultural groups.
In addition AGD is preparing two major strategic partnerships in the field of Adult education and VET, which aims to dialogue among European Organizations regarding Citizenship issues, the second one is to empower migrant females in 6 European countries to create their own start up business related to sustainable food industries.
AGD with its European Network can contribute a lot in the education sector, exchange best practise among the ALF member organizations will be a great asset and we are confident to be able to contribute to the ALF general mission and objectives
We would like to join ALF Network because it will enable our organization to be part of international community and thus have the chance to exchange experiences with other members and get to work on bridging the gap between Europe and the Euromed area which ALF Network is quite active, in addition we would like to expand our Network for further development cooperation projects that it will enable us to sustain our educational mission.