Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Democracy and community development
- Environment/Sustainable development
- Human rights
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
In a society still damaged by the social and economic effects of war, our mission is to:
- provide opportunities for young people to fulfil their creative, vocational and social potential;
- promote awareness of and responsiveness to the needs and potential of young people among older generations and statutory institutions;
- build, with our partners, a culturally rich and diverse society for present and future generations.
Here are three of our main project taking place in the last 5 years:
1. Re:Activete – education, rehearsal, recording, production and promotion of young urban music artists
2. “BRDO” Coworking space – a shared working space that gathers community of entrepreneurs, activists and creative people, eager to help development of local community on the principles of Social Entrepreneurship
3. EXIT Festival – for more than 10 years the official partners of the largest and the most influential music festival in the region
With our 15 years of experience in projects implanted with various partners from our region and the rest of Europe, we believe that our know-how and qualified members can greatly contribute towards strengthening of the National ALF Network and its positions in the region.
We strongly believe that self sustainability and development should spring from inside local communities. Hence, networks of individuals/organisation from different communities can bring about a positive change on a larger scale. Moreover, engaging young people with knowledge, drive and energy, through modern and creative ideas and initiatives, surely is a path worth taking in order to see effective and efficient progress take place in our region.