Praterstraße 66/Stg. 1/73b
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
The Austrian Barock Kulturinstitut, as association for the promotion of historical play and historical performance practice, has among its main topics to connect and put together people coming from all parts of Europe, East-Europe and beyond, giving them the possibility of improving their skills in an intercultural atmosphere, under the expert guidance of professional musicians.
Master courses, scholarship for national and foreign young musicians, advanced qualification classes and seminars, as well as lectures and musical awards, represent the major means through which the highest artistic quality of the Austria Barock Akdemie is displayed.
• The Austria Baroque Academy Gmunden: master courses and summer courses with international participants and teachers.
• The Austria Baroque Academy Moskau, in collaboration with the Tschaikovsky University of Moscow, the Gnesin-Music-Academy and the Austria Cultural Forum Moskau.
• The Austria Baroque Academy Belgrade, in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Austrian Embassy in Belgrade and the University of Belgrade: Master Courses, Advanced Training Classes and Courses for beginners, for students coming from the Ex-Yugoslavia and Albania.
• ABA Music Awards, financed by Telekom Austria: public competition in the three musical field of “vocal“, “instrumental“ and “ensemble”.
• International concerts and performances, The Academy’s program is rounded off by numerous concerts and performances given by the lecturers.