• Contribute to understanding of cultural heritage of B&H and region by selecting, collecting, documenting, preserving, and making it accessible.
• Seek to make available any and all information bearing on the historical interpretations of B&H society at large.
• Reconstruction and development of B&H science, history, culture, art, languages and religions of its peoples.
• Support and encourage cultural, creative, humanitarian and comunity development projects.
• Public awareness-building activities for heritage
• Develop local and international partnership with other cultural institutions
• Support of cultural, historical, linguistic, religious research projects
• Affirmation and promotion of cultural heritage
• Promote dialogue between cultures in cooperation with local and international partners.
• Development and affirmation of B&H and regional humanities
The Institute contributes to development of culture of B&H in regional and European context, and is used for a wide variety of cultural activates: art, humanities, cultural and historical heritage, and cultural tourism of B&H and the region.
• library and archive: collection, documentation, presentation, preservation, services, scientific portal, information accessibility – online catalogue, digital library, digitalization of various collections.
• art: presentation of own collections (B&H artists), setting up art exhibits that are engaged in social changes and development, and encourage intercultural understanding.
• development of partnership:
a) cultural projects aiming at
-intercultural and inter-religious dialogue,
-rebuilding modes of coexistence and mutual respect in B&H society,
-nurturing and respecting various identities
-presenting other cultures, their art and history.
b) inter library and archive cooperation - exchange, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, study visits, research.
We are willing to take part in Anna Lindh Foundation activities in B&H and elsewhere, to promote the Foundation in ways applicable and compatible to our activities and mission. We can offer a partnership in creating projects that would develop and improve inter-cultural and inter-religious dialogue, and that would enhance understanding and presentation of art and culture. In addition, it would be beneficiary to exchange variety of information with the network members.
To develop partnership with other members of the Foundation organizing cultural, research, humanitarian and community development projects.
The Bosniac Institute – Foundation Adil Zulfikarpasic as a private non-profit foundation is looking for partnership with other organizations and foundations in Bosnia and Herzegovina and abroad that will provide support through calls for projects, seminars, trainings, workshops, donors and similar activities.