"Umbrella" for 23 organisations for professional artists of all disciplins with in all appr. 23.000 members. Each organisation has a representative in the Council.
2 persons are part time employed. Representatives from the member organisations take part in working groups
CDA is funded by the member organisations and supported by the Danish government.
Our aims are
- To work for the common interests of the professional artists in all aspects - political, social, economical and judicial.
- To influence on national and local culture policies and other policy areas that affect the artists.
- to promote arts and artists in society
CDA is a forum for cooperation and discussion among the 23 member organizations.
The concrete activities and varies projects . At present we work with a.o.
- The municipality reform in Denmark
- Cultural diversity
- Nordic cultural cooperation