Games are not just a game -Training course is for Youth Workers and Educators. This training dives into a topic of using game-based activities in educational purposes. It will provide youth workers with game based tools and experiences on how these tools can be adapted to their working life.
Games are not just a game -Training Course will take place 27.11. - 2.12. at Hyvärilä Youth Centre in Nurmes, Finland.
This Training Course is for:
- People involved in youth work: youth workers, educators, teachers, social workers, project leaders, volunteers and students aiming for to work in the youth work sector who have a pronounced interest (no experience needed) in game based activities, reflection and cooperation in the field of youth work.
- Participants who are willing to be fully committed to the content and experience of this training course. This project is NOT a youth exchange but is meant as a serious and in-depth learning experience. Therefore we will give priority to participants who truly want to experience this course as an investment in their personal and professional life.
Within this training course we will:
- Support participants to become more aware of the game-based activities and support the participants to dive deeper in to the world of games in educational purposes.
- Provide youth workers with game based tools and experiences how these tools can be adapted totheir working life.
- Provide youth workers with game based tools and methods to develop their own competences, skills and talents that are useful in their professional mission.
- Create an intercultural exchange opportunity to discuss topics such as mental health, personal development and the use of educational games
- Discover Erasmus+ program as a tool of addressing important issues and opportunities in society.
This training is co-founded by the European Union withing Erasmus plus program.
Read more and apply before 20.8.2023 via SALTO portal: Games are not just a game