The Youth Resource Centre (ORC)Tuzla, a registered NGO since 2004, was elected by members as the Head of Network in 2009, andORC has been re-elected in June 2012.
They provide capacities and support to youth, minority and other organizations in a filed of: fundraising, training of their staff, delivering relevant information, advising etc. They are founder and coordinator of Youth Network of Bosnia and Herzegovina (since 1997) which currently gathers around 100 members. They have established partnership with many international organizations and several networks.
Their main objective is to provide assistance in the work of youth organizations and individuals, specially to those who act in smaller and "closed" local areas in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Their main projects include:
- Meetings with youth organizations representatives, government representatives in Tuzla canton and Bosnia and Herzegovina in general
- Information about youth sector activities are collected daily and distributed from/to youth organization members of Youth network of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Publish monthly information about Youth Network member activities, together with all other useful information in form of monthly bulletin. This bulletin is also published in English language and distributed on more than 2000 addresses in total
- Support minority and other nongovernmental organizations in their work
- Working on regional project and cross-border cooperation with our partners