The Centre for Cross Border Studies employs 7 staff.
Deputy Director (Research)
Deputy Director (Finance)
Director’s p.a. and Events Manager
INICCO Project Administrator
1. INTERREG IVA Programme
2. The Department of Education and Skills, Dublin
Modalities of Action:
1. CrosPlan – All-Ireland spatial planning. Conferences, Training Sessions
2. Border People - Crossborder information website
3. Impact Assessment Toolkit – Toolkit, Training, Conferences
4. Border Regional Economy – Conferences, seminars
5. Hospitals study – research
The Standing Conference on Teacher Education North and South – SCoTENS, Student Teacher Exchanges , North/South research projects, Conferences, Reports.
Universities Ireland – Cross Border Post-Graduate Scholarships, PhD History Scholarships, Scholars @ Risk, Conferences, Seminars.
Transfrontelier Euro Institut Network – TEIN, Vocational Training, Research, resource and support services throughout Europe
International Centre for Local and Regional Development
Queen’s University Belfast
Dublin City University
Workers Educational Association