"Bardhyl" Str., Pll. 13/A, Sh. 2, Ap. 5, Tirana-Albania
- Human rights
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
1. Saving the Oriental traditions in Albania.
2. The opening of a big Center for Oriental Studies.
3. The opening of a cultural magazine on Oriental Studies.
4. The opening of a special library about the publications in Oriental languages.
5. Making studies on connections of the Albanians with Oriental countries and make closely connections with Albanians who live or work in Oriental countries.
6. To open an Publishing House, non-profitable, serving to publish Oriental works.
7. To establish different connections with different Centers and Organizations inside and outside Albania, who have the same activity with Our Center.
8. The opening of an Institute for Oriental Studies.
9. To be concerned with the government for the opening of the branch of Oriental Studies at Faculty of Philology of Tirana University.
10. Contacting with people from all over the world, who work on Oriental field.
11. Preparation of seminars, projects and studies on Orientalism
1. Publishing of our Center’s magazine, called "URA" - "The Bridge", which goal is to be like a "Bridge" between Orient (East) and Occident (West) by means of Cultural partnerships.
2. As soon as possible the first exhibition on the personal oriental manuscripts, by the Orientalist Ermal Bega in Tirana-Albania
3. Some seminars and conferences on Oriental Studies in Albania
4. Publishing some books in Albania on Oriental Studies
5. Organization of some cultural trips in Albania and abroad to know more about the impact of Orient & Islam in Albania